The hotly coveted travel bags will be given to presenters and performers at the 2015 MTV EMAs
, one of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the best artists from around the world. The 2015 MTV EMAs Artist Goody Bag
- GUITAR HERO: Performers and presenters are able to continue the celebration at home, rocking out with their own copy of Guitar Hero Live on PlayStation 4.
- TEZENIS SHIRTS: MTV branded t-shirts from the “MTV Capsule Collection”, courtesy of main sponsor, Tezenis Underwear.
- ESSENCE: essence cosmetics' try it – love it gift bag filled to the brim with top trends! A selection from their latest range of innovative beauty products and the season's hottest colours and formulas.
- PUMA: PUMA Suede, PUMA's most epic icon of sport-inspired style since 1968.
- BURTON: Limited edition MTV EMA travel bag.
- Sennheiser: The MOMENTUM headphones make the famous Sennheiser sound quality tangible. It is reflected in the material selection of these refined headphones.
- TRESPASS: Technical Performance Down jacket from International outdoor wear brand, TRESPASS.
- Stella & Dot: Stella & Dot is a boutique-style jewelry and accessories company that creates entrepreneurial opportunities with the mission to give every woman the means to style her own life.
- NOA RELAXATION: A beverage with natural herbs that contributes to less stress and increased focus. NOA Relaxation is inspired by the Swedish nature and flavors include; Elderflower & Rhubarb and Blueberry & Birch sap.
- BROSWAY JEWELRY: The brand leader in the market of Italian fashion jewels. All Brosway jewels are fashion creations which show quality, innovation and design.
- GIORGIO ARMANI: ‘Acqua di Gio Profumo’ fragrance for men and ‘ECSTASY LACQUER’ lip make up.
- VARTA Consumer Batteries: Power-up mobile devices anytime and anywhere, with VARTA’s most powerful portable charger that is designed to stand up to any challenge.
- GRUHME: Exotic, fresh and seductive. The new men's fragrance from the exciting new British fragrance house, Gruhme.
- Baylis & Harding: Jojoba Silk & Almond Oil benefit gift set for women and Black Pepper & Ginseng rugby ball for men.
- WHEN FACE MASKS: Made with lightweight bio-cellulose sheets from coconuts, superfine 3-dimensional fibers allow superior adhesion to the skin, and evenly distributes each serum’s key ingredients to the entire face, ensuring effective delivery.
- Tunka: Immersive art that makes you listen and think more.
- MOCCIS: Moccis® (pronounced Mock-Keys) are the first and only luxury hand sewn Swedish moccasins to bring fashion, function, and fun to indoor footwear worldwide.
- EXCHANGE: Bringing together the classic cover-designs from its Paperblanks® design library, the new eXchange: Tablet Jacket® range enables users to combine style with versatility and protection, for an iPad case that has all the elements of luxury.
- THE LUXURY SAFARI COMPANY: One of the world's leading high end safari specialists that offers 24 hour personalized service, unrivalled knowledge of Africa and bespoke, imaginative itineraries.
- Salcura Natural Skin Therapy: The award-winning British skincare brand that provides natural, scientifically formulated solutions for problem skin conditions.
- LIBRARY PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB: Located on St Martin’s Lane, opposite the Coliseum in Covent Garden’s theatre land, LIBRARY offers its members a place to congregate, celebrate, debate, inspire and escape.
The backstage artist lounge will include:
- MunroSonic EGG150: A Stylish yet fully Active Integrated Monitoring System that incorporates a fundamental rethink of the loudspeaker engineering process.
- GUITAR HERO: VIP guests will have the amazing opportunity to play Guitar Hero Live, which introduces a radically improved guitar controller, hundreds of songs and two brand new ways to play: GH Live, a first-person point of view where you play in front of a real crowd that reacts to how you perform, and GHTV, the world's first playable music video network.
- ESSENCE: VIP guests will be pampered backstage with a number of luxury treatments, including VIP access to the essence Nail Bar.
- PATRON: Patrón Tequila is the official tequila partner of MTV EMA. This ultra-premium spirit will be hosting a VIP bar backstage, installing a special Push for Patrón button in the super VIP dressing rooms where artists can call for a personal Patrón cocktail concierge service.
- IBIZA ANGELS: Massage therapists, MTV Angels (part of Ibiza Angels) will be on hand to revitalize artists backstage with energizing head, neck and shoulder massages.
- FAKE BAKE: With over 25 years’ experience, Fake Bake is the go to tan for celebrities, beauty editors and salon professionals alike. They once again will be offering tanning & massage by FakeBake Beauty at Home backstage to artists.
- CFAST: Cfast specialise in providing the discerning customer with straight, white teeth and always ensuring it is delivered in a quick, safe and discreet way to suit each individuals unique needs.
- Tens: Filter sunglasses that make everyday life look and feel ten times better.
- Tresor Paris: Defined by luxury and elegance, award-winning jeweler Tresor Paris boasts expertise from decades working in the jewelry business, offering a vast collection of exquisite diamond and crystal pieces.
- BURTON: This year Burton are providing a limited edition flight deck travel bag as well as being backstage to offer advice on snowboarding and equipment.
- WRAPS: Where Fashion Meets Sound! The very latest in wearable technology!
- LIQUID GOLD DRINKS PROSECCO & VODKA: Liquid Gold Drinks is the official Prosecco and Vodka partner of the EMA and is fast becoming the drinks brand of choice in the worlds of Fashion and Entertainment.
- Heart and Home CANDLES: Heart and Home is a new home fragrance brand offering quality candles made from natural wax soy blend, giving a clean burn and lasting fragrances.
- JORDANS: Delicious Frusli Red Berries and Frusli Raisin & Hazelnut cereal bars made with British wholegrain oaty awesomeness.
- RYVITA: Our delicious Multi-Seed Thins are guaranteed to satisfy your munchies.
About the the 2015 MTV EMAs
- MTV ENERGY DRINKS: Our delicious Multi-Seed Thins are guaranteed to satisfy your munchies.
- 2015 MTV EMAs will be hosted by Ed Sheeran and co-hosted by Ruby Rose.
- Justin Bieber, Pharrell Williams, Ed Sheeran & Rudimental, Ellie Goulding, Jason Derulo, twenty one pilots, Martin Garrix, Afrojack, Tori Kelly, James Bay, Jess Glynne, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Andrea Bocelli previously announced as performers at the 2015 MTV EMAs.
About the 2015 MTV EMAs
- Rock heroes Duran Duran will be honoured with the first ever Video Visionary Award and will be in Milan to accept the award.
The 2015 MTV EMAs, sponsored by Tezenis Underwear, Guitar Hero Live, TIM Young & Music and Puma will broadcast LIVE across the globe on Sunday, 25 October at 9:00PM CET* from the Mediolanum Forum in Milan, in partnership with Expo 2015. One of the biggest global music events of the year that celebrates the hottest artists from around the world, the MTV EMAs bring music fans a unique, multi-platform experience across MTV’s global network of more than 60 channels and over 300 digital media properties and platforms. Follow @MTVEMA on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Vine, and join the conversation with #MTVEMA. Fans are invited to participate in the 2015 MTV EMAs campaign using MTV Bump. Bruce Gillmer and Richard Godfrey are Executive Producers for the 2015 MTV EMAs. For MTV EMA news, updates and press materials please visit press.mtvema.com. *Check local listings.About MTV
MTV is the world’s premier youth entertainment brand. With a global reach of nearly 785 million households, MTV is the cultural home of the millennial generation, music fans and artists, and a pioneer in creating innovative programming for young people. MTV reflects and creates pop culture with its award-winning content built around compelling storytelling, music discovery and activism across TV, online and mobile. Outside of the United States, MTV is part of Viacom International Media Networks, a division of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), one of the world’s leading creators of programming and content across all platforms.